Monday, May 6, 2013

So it begins

My first blog.  

Picking a blog post name that is still available was not easy.  It reminded me of a saying "The good ones are already taken" as in the field of choosing spouse.  

I found the below information on White Opal and Black Onyx stone from an internet search:


White Opal

White Opal is a stone of angelic connections. It is often used for clearing emotions to create more positive vibrations. It is useful in balancing all chakras.

The opal is said to be many things including the most powerful of healing stones, the stone of hope, the stone of great achievement and even the "stone of the Gods". Ancient Romans associated opal with hope and good luck.


Black Onyx

Onyx is known to separate. It can help release negative emotions such as sorrow and grief. It is used to end unhappy or bothersome relationships.

Onyx jewelry is worn to defend against negativity that is directed at you. Black stones have protective energies in the sense that black is the absence of light, and therefore, can be used to create invisibility.
  • Fortifies self confidence and responsibility
  • Sharpens your senses
  • Encourages a healthy egotism

I am not superstitious about these stones however, I do believe in the power of influences and intention.   

Under the influences of these two gem stones, I will be posting some  thoughts that crossed my mind and interesting interactions I experienced with the world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment